InTouch Systems is the responsible entity (controller) for the processing of your personal data as described herein. Please do not hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or comments regarding your privacy.
- Personal information that we process
InTouch Systems may process the following categories of personal data about you:
- Contact details, such as name, email address, telephone number, postal address.
- Individual data, such as preferred language, photos, hobbies.
- Organizational data, such as company name, job position, place of work, country.
- Correspondence data, such as personal information provided by email, regular mail or other means. Please note that we receive any information you send to us.
- Information on events you are taking part in, such as information related to event registration, including allergies and other food preferences.
Other data. We may also collect and process any other relevant information you share with us about yourself. For example, we may collect and process information about your interactions with us, including details about contacts, email correspondence, phone calls or contact in person (such as the date, time and subject of the conversation).
Sensitive data. We will only collect and process sensitive personal data about you (such as racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion, health, or the like) if there is a clear reason for doing so. Because email communications are not always secure, we encourage you to not include sensitive data in your emails to us.
- How we gather your personal information
Information you give to us. Most of the information InTouch Systems collects about you is received directly from you. You can always choose not to provide us certain information. However, some personal data is necessary in order for us to interact with our customers, suppliers or other partners for business purposes. Not providing such personal data might inhibit the managing and provision of services or products that you, or the company you represent, might expect from us.
Information we collect about you. InTouch Systems may also obtain personal data from your employer, or the company you represent. Personal data may also be collected and updated from publicly available sources and based on information received from authorities, contact information service providers and other similar reliable sources. Data updating of this kind is performed manually or by automated means.
- How your information will be used
InTouch Systems processes your personal data for the purposes and based on the legal bases listed below. Please note that the examples listed under each purpose are not exhaustive, and may differ depending on the nature of our business relationship.
- To enter into and manage the business relationship. Your personal data will mainly be used to manage and take care of the business relationship between InTouch Systems, you and the company you represent. For example, we need to process personal data to fulfil our contractual and other promises and obligations to you and the company you represent. This also includes taking steps necessary prior to entering into a contract with you, or the company you represent. The legal basis for this processing is to fulfil our contractual obligations and to pursue other legitimate interests, for example our interest to enter into and fulfil agreements and to manage daily operations according to lawful and fair business practices. This is normally also in the interest of the company you represent.
- To promote and market our services. Your name and email address may be used to communicate our services to you. For example, for the purpose of sending you our periodic newsletters, information about our services, promotional and advertising material, invitations to events. The legal basis for this processing is to pursue legitimate interest, for example our interest to market our services, to nurture our business relations and to keep you informed about our business. If you no longer wish to receive such communication, you can follow the unsubscribe instructions contained in the email received by us or contact us on email@example.com
- To protect our legitimate business interests and legal rights. Where required by law or where we believe it is necessary to protect our legal rights, interests and the interests of others, we may use information about you in connection with legal claims, compliance, regulatory and audit functions.
With your consent. We may also use information about you where you have given us permission to do so for a specific purpose not listed above. For example, with your permission we may publish personal testimonials or featured customer stories to promote our services. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. However, please note that this will not affect any processing that has already taken place.
- How we share YOUR information
InTouch Systems may share your personal information with our employees and other trusted parties, to the extent required to manage the recruitment process:
- Our employees. Your information will be shared internally for the purposes of the recruitment process, and to manage our daily business operations. However, we will restrict access to those of our employees who need it to perform their jobs, such as individuals performing administrative functions, HR and any other members of staff involved in the recruitment process.
- InTouch Systems Group Companies. We may share your personal information with our group companies for purposes connected with your application or the recruitment process.
- Service providers. We may transfer or share your personal data with suppliers and subcontractors that supply services to us which require the processing of your personal data. For example, third party service providers may provide us with recruiting software systems or assist us in the recruiting process, including interviewing, administering tests and evaluating candidates. We may also engage legal and other professional advisers. Please note that our suppliers and subcontractors are not authorized to use or disclose your personal data except as necessary to perform services on our behalf, or to comply with legal requirements.
- Legal purposes. Sometimes legal purposes may require us to share information about you, for example if required by law, legal process or to respond to lawful requests from law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies, and other public and government authorities.
- Other parties. We may also share your personal information where you ask or permit us to. For example, we may share necessary information about you with the references you have provided, to make any necessary reference checks.
- Where we process your personal data
InTouch Systems always strives to process and store your data within the EU/EEA. However, your data may in certain situations be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside of the EU/EEA territory.
Please note that privacy laws in countries outside of the EU/EEA may not be the same as, and in some cases may be less protective than, privacy laws in your country. InTouch Systems will however take all steps necessary to ensure that adequate safeguards (for example, EU standard Model Clauses and Privacy Shield) are in place to protect your personal information and to make sure it is treated securely. You can contact us for information about the applicable safeguards.
- How long we keep your personal data
InTouch Systems keeps your personal data only as long as necessary for the recruitment process. However, we may keep your personal data up to two years after the position has been filled. The reason for this it that we may need to show that the hiring process was non-discriminatory.
We may also keep and use your personal data for a limited period of time to consider you for potential future roles. If you are not interested in any other positions than the one you are applying for, please reach out to us and let us know you wish to be excluded. Your application will be saved for this purpose as long as you are considered an interesting candidate, but no longer than twelve (12) months. However, we may contact you to ask if you want to review and update your application to continue to be included in our pool of potential candidates.
- Your rights
Right to object. You have right to object to processing based on legitimate interest. This means we may no longer process the personal data unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests. You can always contact us for more information on the balance test that has been made.
Right to access and transfer your data. You have the right to request a transcript of personal data processed by us, and additional information on how the data have been collected, processed, shared, etc. The first transcript may be requested free of charge. You may also be entitled to transfer your personal data to another controller.
Right to rectification. You have the right to correct inaccurate or incomplete information about yourself.
Right to erasure. You have the right to request that we delete personal data about you, for example if the data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed, or if there is no legal basis for processing the data.
Right to restriction. You are entitled to request that the processing of your personal data should be limited until inaccurate or incomplete information about you has been corrected, or until an objection from you has been handled.
Right to withdraw your consent. You may at any time withdraw any consent you have given us. However, please note that it will not affect any processing that has already taken place.
Please note that legal rights or obligations (such as privacy and confidentiality legislation) may prevent us from disclosing or transfer all or part of your information, or from immediately deleting your information.
- How to contact us
InTouch Systems is the responsible entity (controller) for the processing of your personal data as described above. We are subject to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
554, 14th Main Road, 7th Sector HSR Layout Bangalore – 560 102